Friday, July 3, 2009

Duck, Duck, Goose!

We spent the day yesterday day playing at the duck pond. While there are many wonderful lessons to be learned at such a mystic location, the most surprising to me came from something as common and simple as a leaf. It was unique and beautiful. Created purposefully, just as each one of these beautiful boys. What a delight to my heart as I gave each one a little squeeze, looking into his eyes and saying "If God cared enough about this little leaf to make it so special, how much more does he care about a little boy like you? God created you special, and He has a very special plan and purpose for your life." I can't be sure, but I think my little guys walked around holding their heads just a little higher after that!

feeding the ducks




No comments:

Post a Comment